Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day from Chocolate Chip!

It's our day ladies! I hope you are celebrating because we deserve it! You are the hand that rocks the cradle. You love, nurture, protect and shape the future as you raise your children. No record will ever reflect the endless hours and countless effort you pour into your children and for that we lift you up and honor you today on Mother's Day!

My 7 year old sent me an email that I extend to each of you today. You are fierce and fabulous and we honor you for who you are and all you do!


Hi mommy happy mother's day. Enjoy your Mother's day mommy. You are the coolest mommy and don't forget it.I love you mommy. I am lucky to have a mom like you.I am blessed to have a mom like you.I love you with big hugs and big kisses.You are a special person in my family because you gave birth to me.I know that you went through a lot of trouble.But I thank you.

Love,

Brooke

From our family to yours we wish you a blessed Mother's Day! Check out the link below for a salute to you!

From the Chocolate Chip Archives...
http://chocolatechiponline.blogspot.com/2010/05/happy-mothers-day-from-chocolate-chip.html

No comments:

Post a Comment