Wednesday, March 31, 2010

In Need of Pampering....Spa Week is Coming!!


I couldn't type fast enough to share this news with my Chocolate Chip moms. You work so hard juggling your family, careers and communities but now it's time to take some time out to pamper numero uno: Y-O-U!


Spa week is April 12-19, 2010. Participating spas across the country will be offering a range of services such as Swedish massages, Brazilian bikini waxes and spa manicures & pedicures all for $50!!!! Now that's recession friendly!
Check out the site to see what treats your favorite spa has on the menu. Most importantly book your appointment NOW because space is limited. Indulge with me, myself and I or call your best girl friends and plan your day of indulgence. I just booked appointments for mom and me:)

Make sure to let us know which spa/services you chose to partake in :)

Enjoy! You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment